Plumbing Kits for Siphon based Aquaponics
You don’t need to know anything about plumbing to get started in aquaponics! We’ve assembled this inexpensive plumbing kit so you can easily connect your grow bed and fish tank (that are approximately equal in volume) to work together moving water in a continuous cycle for your ecosytem.
PLUS, we’ve also included a set of videos to help you every step of the way!
This kit has all the plumbing parts you need to build a thriving Aquaponic system out of any equally sized grow bed and fish tank. That could be any of the following
- An IBC tote bin cut in half
- Two 100 gallon Rubbermaid Stock Tanks
- Two recycled bathtubs
- Any other food-safe, water tight containers your imagination can come up with!
What is included
- A PDF manual with links to eight 10 – 15 minute long private YouTube videos to help guide you on everything from selecting your grow bed and fish tank to understanding how the bell siphon works!
- Step-by-step set of instructions to guide you. This fully illustrated manual takes you through the entire project in detail.
- One Bell siphon, complete with Media Guard and View Window!
- 6 ‘ of one inch vinyl tubing to connect to a pump*
- All the valves, bulkheads, t-connectors, and elbows you will need